Saturday, May 19, 2007

Hello Ppl of the Earth .. I come in peace .
I have been to a mean world .I have visited a Kind world . I have visited a Sad World . I have been to a Happy world . Now i come to the Earth to find tht I wasted all my life going to those world's coz now i find tht Everything Is present in this world ....

So Plz for heaven's sake or say ur sake dont pollute this world ......




I dont know what has happened to me or why i have written anything above i just felt like it though

and yeah the new template i had promised will be arriving soon..Its hard work u know (to the ppl who dont know html ) Well i dont know html ( to the ppl who know html and know its easy)

Peace




Hey u know what
Most probpably u dont know My results were our today and guess what

I Failed !!!!! :(







Acutally i didnt i Passed with 70 % u must be thinking 70 % bigdeal ... YEA Its a BIGDEAL ... !!!
I got arnd 45 % in my second prefinals so pretty good improvement

Plz for heavens sake dont ask for treat plz !! I am broke just got 1 Re left so let me enjoy my lollypop :P

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

keep the faith.